Monday, November 24, 2008

Abomination

As a girl, I grew up beating up boys and detesting them coz I think they are rascals.

As a women, I always end up hating my boyfriends and husbands.

Maybe I hate men in general.

No, correction: I just simply detest them.

They are perpetual liars. The reason they like to say things they don't mean, do things behind your back, don't tell you about the things that bother them is probably because they think all women are idiots.

No, correction: they just think their girlfriends and wives are idiots.

I won't waste an ounce of my energy anymore on the part of my life that's forever filled with deceit, sorrows, regrets, anger and hurt.

I won't spend my life - which could otherwise be productive and meaningful - on a person I would never figure out coz he thinks he is too deep and complex to be understood.

Sheer arrogance.

And I won't have it anymore.

Men can continue to play their games and feel good about it for whatever reason.

Maybe they are programmed to think they know better, and that they are free to break rules and hearts simply because they are superior to the female species.

I shan't destroy my own life getting even anymore.

Ultimately, the men win.

I'll let live.

I have something I can live for now, and I'll be a bona fide idiot to focus on what I can never control, instead of living my life to the fullest with what I've been given - at long last - a passion.

No comments: