Thursday, February 11, 2010

Update

About the job that I turned down - the director called and spoke with me for a half hour. I'm sold. It turns out that I'll be vetting reports and not writing them from scratch. There will be steering committees for each aspect of the project, and representatives from each department to coordinate trainings and meetings. Bottom line is, I CAN STILL TRADE IN THE EVENING (when US market opens). I'll be meeting the highest management tomorrow, and we'll see how things go from there.

As far as trading goes, there's nothing much going on. I'm distracted, and also in the midst of sorting out what type of trades I want to take (I'm learning not to feel bad about not catching all the big moves in the symbols I trade).

This is from yesterday:

11 comments:

sage08 said...

Congrats, Jules. It seems like you're close to getting a full time job that comes with CPF and all.. All the best!

Jules said...

Thanks Sage :-)
Guess what? I completely forgot the CPF part. So I'm not going to take home everything...
That sucks...

MBAGearhead said...

Good luck! Hope you get EVERYTHING you want! (whatever that is) :)

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

oh comments are back, :). Hope you get a full time job that doesn't impede with your trading, but if it does, there are still many different ways to trade, such as longer time frames, or different markets.

Jules said...

Ed! :-)
I'm always going to be a daytrader. Worst case scenario: trade beans, since it starts late LOL!

Jules said...

MBA :-)
Thank you :-)
I want lots of fortune. Goes well with Chinese New Year LOL!

longandwrong said...

The comments are back and all I can think of is "congratulations".

Uninspired but true :-)

daytrader233 said...

A full time job?!?!

Good luck Jules in whatever you do!

:-)

Attitude Trader said...

Good luck Jules!

-AT

Black said...

im from public service too. welcome back then.. lol.

Mark Perkins said...

congratulations. that's great you can trade too. nice