Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Hate Festivals & Trading Holidays

CL 2min
A bout of depression is good for the soul, I heard.

I hope it's true.

There's something about festive occasions that depresses me. I'm glad Chinese New Year and US trading holidays are over.

A good friend visited on Tuesday, and I showed him how I trade crude. After a 5-hour tutorial, he went home to trade that monstrous uptrend, and took USD 750 from the market (he has been trading forex on and off for a few years, and has almost never touched futures, let alone crazy crude).

That's about the only thing (other than Seabloke and Gremlins) that made me happy in the past week.

Was at Seabloke's on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year, and we had a lot of fun playing with her MAC. Twins were adorable. "We don't love you, Yee Yee", they said, "We love you VERY MUCH!". I'm blaming Sea for my not wanting to have a baby. I'm afraid that mine will turn out just NORMAL.

I'm still depressed. I don't know why, but I'm not going to dwell on it. I'll just continue to pop my happy pills.

Sage,
Of course I want the job. Isn't it obvious I was trying very hard to stand out? :-D

9 comments:

daytrader233 said...

It's about time you got yourself back to the work at hand young lady!

:-)

MBAGearhead said...

Where's the link for that 5-hour webinar? :)

Simon said...

Hi jules,

What broker and platform are you currently using?

thanks

seabloke said...

my little devious gremlins ARE normal!

sage08 said...

ha! You're trying too hard.. ;)

Hope you get what you want.

ANON said...

I'm a popping here too.

Best of luck!

Solfest said...

Since Jules does not like answering comments, or forgot she turned them back on, I will answer on her behalf.

DT, yes i do trade naked.

MBA, No peep shows here, move on.

Simon, my broker pays me to trade and my platform is beautiful. Both are not available to you.

Seabloke, I love you and the gremlins.

Sage, I'm naked, of course I get what I want.

Anon, please keep your personal life to yourself.

Thanks all

Jules

daytrader233 said...

Well, I guess that's what happens when you ignore comments! LOL

seabloke said...

solfest, ditto.
oh.. i mean ditto sis.