Jules in Jumbles (Archive)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Crude Oil

CL 10min
In green box are today's trades:
Regarding the interview I went for - I have been asked to consider heading their corporate communications dept. I'll be meeting the dept, and we'll see how things go.

A job should keep me sane.
Posted by Jules at 9:40 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Labels

  • All ME (7)
  • D (66)
  • Why I Blog Why I Trade (1)
  • Year-End Performance Review (2)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2010 (69)
    • ►  March (6)
    • ▼  February (21)
      • About Taking Losses and Trading Others' Methods
      • Maksim and Jay
      • Crude Oil
      • Life Goes On
      • Secret
      • My Puzzling Life
      • Choices
      • Stymie
      • I Hate Festivals & Trading Holidays
      • Crazy Everything Day
      • Update
      • Life's Interruptions
      • Sometimes, sad movies make me cry.
      • I Love Fridays
      • QM and ZS
      • Mini Crude
      • Time-Out
      • Sick of Break
      • Nat Gas Trade 2/1 (Mon) - After Action Review
      • Gagged
      • LW, Velazquez and Mark Douglas on "Are You REALLY ...
    • ►  January (42)
  • ►  2009 (477)
    • ►  December (38)
    • ►  November (22)
    • ►  October (46)
    • ►  September (8)
    • ►  August (14)
    • ►  July (43)
    • ►  June (45)
    • ►  May (23)
    • ►  April (57)
    • ►  March (66)
    • ►  February (61)
    • ►  January (54)
  • ►  2008 (333)
    • ►  December (46)
    • ►  November (36)
    • ►  October (67)
    • ►  September (59)
    • ►  August (59)
    • ►  July (46)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (2)
Simple theme. Theme images by ozgurdonmaz. Powered by Blogger.