wow so talented, my favorite part is jay + yuhao at 2:38 to 2:50. Grew up playing super mario bros everyday for a year, cause my family was poor, and my dad's boss gave nintendo to us for christmas.
I love the video so much I played it the entire day, in between Canon D and Chopin's etude op25 no12. LOL!
Hey, your dad has a very nice boss! What era was that? My dad's time I guess. Yes, they were more into the getting-together-with-the-employee's family thing then :-)
3 comments:
wow so talented, my favorite part is jay + yuhao at 2:38 to 2:50. Grew up playing super mario bros everyday for a year, cause my family was poor, and my dad's boss gave nintendo to us for christmas.
Ed :-)
I love the video so much I played it the entire day, in between Canon D and Chopin's etude op25 no12. LOL!
Hey, your dad has a very nice boss! What era was that? My dad's time I guess. Yes, they were more into the getting-together-with-the-employee's family thing then :-)
The 80s! I have no clue about the era though, I was like 8 years old.
Post a Comment