Monday - Friday
I wake up.
I prepare breakfast for D and then see him off.
I feed my cats and massage them.
I look at my charts.
I wait for D at the lobby in the evening.
I have dinner with D.
I feed my cats and massage them.
I look at my charts.
I sleep.
Saturday
I wake up.
I feed my cats.
I look at my charts.
I feed D.
I look at my charts.
I have dinner with D.
I feed my cats.
I look at my charts.
I sleep.
Sunday
I wake up.
I feed my cats.
I look at my charts.
I feed D.
I do the laundry.
I look at my charts.
I have dinner with D.
I feed my cats.
I look at my charts.
I sleep.
From time to time, I look at my facebook and email inbox and reply some messages. Every day for 9 months now, I'll chat with J. It used to be long chats. These days, they are short. Every month, I'll see Seabloke once or at most twice. Every other day, she'll text me to see if I'm alive.
Besides the chatting with J part, this has been my life for the past 2 years.
I had lunch with Boon Sin today. It was a lovely session. We talked about our lives. And we talked about people we know. We talked about the past. We talked about the present. I realize how different my life has always been. And I notice how busy and fulfilling others' lives seem to be.
I ask D why I am not a mother of 2 -3.
D says it's because I don't want kids.
But I think it's because I know I'll be a terrible mother - the kind that will forget to feed her kids, bathe them, enroll them in schools, pick them up from school, send them for medical checkups, etc.
I ask D why I don't have a job.
D says it's because I am after something that a job cannot give me.
I ask why I had a kid at the time that I was a kid myself.
And it got me thinking that, maybe, not everything that happens to me is about me.
I'll be taking a break from charts from today on, for as long as I need it.
Boon Sin gave me a 3D globe puzzle. I almost didn't know how to react when I took the box from her. I still don't know what to feel now. I have a tendency to not know what to do with extreme kindness.
But I love the puzzle. I will be spending some time with it, and on the piano that I've almost never touched for years. Boon Sin is going to bring me some scores, and for the first time, I'm going to hear her play on a piano.
Something that I will definitely set aside time to do from tomorrow on is replying to messages and comments. I have been rude, and I apologize.
In green box below are crude oil trades (QM is mini crude oil) from Tues; in red are CL trades from Monday. Chart shows CL trades from Tues.
Besides the chatting with J part, this has been my life for the past 2 years.
I had lunch with Boon Sin today. It was a lovely session. We talked about our lives. And we talked about people we know. We talked about the past. We talked about the present. I realize how different my life has always been. And I notice how busy and fulfilling others' lives seem to be.
I ask D why I am not a mother of 2 -3.
D says it's because I don't want kids.
But I think it's because I know I'll be a terrible mother - the kind that will forget to feed her kids, bathe them, enroll them in schools, pick them up from school, send them for medical checkups, etc.
I ask D why I don't have a job.
D says it's because I am after something that a job cannot give me.
I ask why I had a kid at the time that I was a kid myself.
And it got me thinking that, maybe, not everything that happens to me is about me.
I'll be taking a break from charts from today on, for as long as I need it.
Boon Sin gave me a 3D globe puzzle. I almost didn't know how to react when I took the box from her. I still don't know what to feel now. I have a tendency to not know what to do with extreme kindness.
But I love the puzzle. I will be spending some time with it, and on the piano that I've almost never touched for years. Boon Sin is going to bring me some scores, and for the first time, I'm going to hear her play on a piano.
Something that I will definitely set aside time to do from tomorrow on is replying to messages and comments. I have been rude, and I apologize.
In green box below are crude oil trades (QM is mini crude oil) from Tues; in red are CL trades from Monday. Chart shows CL trades from Tues.
5 comments:
Jules,
I have sent you an email. If you do not respond in a timely manner I will be forced to board a plane and fly halfway around the world to Singapore and "disturb" your daily routine!
:-)
yes its time to stop obsessing with charts and take stock of real life - that means having more pratas with me!
hey! life is all about choices. You made that choice, you live with it. But of course you don't get to choose your siblings in life. That's precisely why you don't need kids.. cos your sibling always chucks you 2 gremlins and keep you occupied, on selected days, at specific hours. Now who can ask for more...
boon sin still got braces? retainer???
Jules dear,
The most charming part about the puzzles is that, regardless of how many pieces there are, however similar or alike they are in shapes or sizes, there is only one missing piece to one missing part.
We'd both found ours, many many years back. Aren't we blessed? May we live happily everafter... :-)
hi seabloke, braces and retainers were meant for my younger days. I'm now walking into the years of dentures... ;-) Kisses to your twins.
MAYBE you'll be a terrible mother. Maybe. If you happen to be a mother (bad one or good one), I'm sure you have a lovely daughter or a really nice son. Using trading terms, the risk:reward ratio is 1:4
if you watch the movie the lookout http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0427470/ you will see how even a daily routine is a blessing.
Post a Comment