Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Garbage Trades, Sweet D & Peerless Gremlins

So here I was, sitting by my screen everyday from 5/7am to 6pm, watching my charts, then resume watching at 9pm all the way to 12/2am, and the best setups just had to come during the time that I had to do my household chores, get dinner, and show my cats and D some tender loving care.

This has happened just way too often. I'm thinking that maybe I should start to JUST WATCH & DO NOTHING until 5pm (5am N.Y. time) when market starts behaving a little less erratic and schizophrenic.

D just called from his office to see how I was doing. I complained about having taken "garbage" trades AGAIN. D's response cracked me up. He said that it's good to recycle, and that if I can make money from garbage, I should do well with the more quality stuff. D's the sweetest - for a while now - and he's made me promise to REST on weekends and resume my skating routine (I used to skate in the evening 2 to 3 times a week - it's been a whole year since I last skated!).

Tomorrow is gremlins' birthday! The elder twin REMINDED me last week. She demanded very specifically for a birthday card only (no gifts, she said, just a card). The challenge: she wants a non-Hallmark, DIY card!!! She wants me to draw a picture of her and her sister. I'm in trouble. The only thing that I can draw is a very nice heart...and some ugly birds and flowers....

"You WILL write on the card "I love TT (the older twin), and on WW (younger twin)'s card, you WILL write "I love WW"".

It's apparent gremlins have my family's genes and none of their father's (one of the kindest, most gentle, most blasé men I've met).

Update (I WANNA CRY!):


No comments: