Saturday, August 22, 2009

Emini Live Trading

Michael Woo (my trading coach) is conducting free previews this weekend for his emini course. The course includes a 6 - 12 month live trading sessions.

Michael has more than 20 years of trading experience under his belt, and he teaches slightly differently in his emini course from his trading basic courses. He will show you exactly how he trades, when he uses and not uses a specific system (Michael is a discretionary trader - he doesn't sell any systems or trading signals - in fact, after his course, you will start receiving free alerts from him on options and stocks and a whole list of other stuff).

Once you've signed up, you can keep going back to his classes without having to pay additional fees. You pay only ONCE - no paying for new material and notes, etc, and you can do it via monthly installment.

Michael charges - to the best of my knowlege - the most affordable fees in the region (something along the line of 30% of the most costly (NOT the best, just the most expensive) course in town) which I think is a godsend - too many people who haven't the slightest clue if they are going to be getting anything from the market are paying through their nose for one-day seminar and trading courses lasting a few sessions).

Michael is mainly a trader, then a teacher (he trades EVERY SINGLE weekday and trades through the ENTIRE US session - so you can trust that he has the most updated knowlege about the market).

Michael has a very calm and relaxed disposition - something I wish I have as a trader. Michael will tell you things you will NOT hear from the typical trading guru - with the right attitude, you will benefit tremendously from his class.

I was at his class to take some pictures (a few dozens actually), and would have posted them along with this posting had I had the pictures uploaded on my pc. Unfortunately, I haven't had the chance to.

Anyway, if you live in Singapore, do check this out:

FREE PREVIEWS FOR TFAL E-MINI INDEX FUTURES COURSE


Sat 22 Aug 2009…..2.00pm to 4.00pm

Mon 24 Aug 2009…..6.30pm to 8.30pm

Place: #08-12 Burlington Square
175A Bencoolen Street

No comments: