Saturday, August 8, 2009

"Project 5k" Week #1 - Account Statement & Trading Logs

Update: I had accidentally left out Monday's ES trades; the original trading log was from part 1 of the day, and I've replaced it with the end-of-day log (see 1st DOM below). Correct PnL is USD 1092.

Daily Statement As At July 31st


Daily Statement As At Aug 7th


Below shows my trades and PnL from Day 1 of my "5K" project. On my private blog, I've shown on daily basis my charts and analysis. At times I would post an open position. Which is the reason why I have reservations about posting on this blog.

I've indicated that I'll be posting my weekly statements, but after learning from D that my monthly statement shows details of each and every trade that I've taken within the month, I've decided to publish my monthly statements instead of weekly ones. As such, I might or might not continue to post here on a weekly basis. We'll see.

My PnL for Week #1 of my project:
380 + 162 + 150 -125 + 525 = USD 1092

There's been a personal issue that's been eating me during the whole week. It's Pilot's wedding. It's going to be held abroad, and I can't attend because of so many reasons. I love my siblings, but I have constraints in life that do not allow me to show simple acts of love that is simple in the eyes of many, but complicated for me personally. I know I will always be there for the ones I love when they are in TROUBLE. And I wish I'll never regret my decision to be assertive this time. It tears me to upset Sea and Pilot. And I hope I never have to do it ever again.

I was talking with my broker - Anthony - and he had made several suggestions concerning the opening of my private blog, which I've taken into consideration. I will be sorting this out in the next few weeks. The thing is, I really need to find a balance between wanting to continue to share my journey with all except the biggest jerks, and to maintain an environment that allows me to trade in peace. Again, we'll see.











For this, PnL is in TICKS

No comments: