Saturday, August 15, 2009

Fat88 Trader, Anthony, Me, & "NOT FAIR"

A blog that I have enjoyed reading:
http://fat88trader.blogspot.com/

Author shares about trading from the arcade, which I find refreshing. And, he likes Lee Kuan Yew (my role model)!

I'll be back posting here from next week on. I'll talk about my day but there will be NO posting of trading logs or PnL on a daily basis. Trading logs and PnL will be posted at the end of week, together with my updated account statement. I'll post charts on INDEX futures only should I trade them.

My comment section will remain deactivated.

My broker (quite a celebrity now!) has sent me something that he's seen on other trading blogs that he suggests that I include on mine too: a DISCLAIMER. He's enclosed in his email a version that I could almost insert wholesale here. He's the sweetest.

A song that I'm ABSOLUTELY crazy about now (catchy tune, melodious arrangement, wickedly hilarious and witty lyrics, extremely talented and lovely singer/song writer who has a few other equally wacky numbers that are actually very pleasant to the ears):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xfv52SEgCNA&feature=channel

Not Fair lyrics

Oh, he treats me with respect, he says he loves me all the time
He calls me fifteen times a day, he likes to make sure that I'm fine
You know I've never met a man who's made me feel quite so secure
He's not like all them other boys, they're all so dumb and immature

There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame
I look into your eyes, I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over

It's not fair and I think you're really mean
I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean
Oh, you're suppose to care
But you never make me scream, you never make me scream

Oh, it's not fair and it's really not okay
It's really not okay, it's really not okay
Oh, you're supposed to care
But all you do is take, yeah, all you do is take

Oh, I lie here in the wet patch in the middle of the bed
I'm feeling pretty damn hard done by, I spent ages giving head
Then I remember all the nice things that you ever said to me
Maybe I'm just overreacting, maybe you're the one for me

There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame
I look into your eyes, I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over

It's not fair and I think you're really mean
I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean
Oh, you're supposed to care
But you never make me scream, you never make me scream

Oh, it's not fair and it's really not okay
It's really not okay, it's really not okay
Oh, you're supposed to care
But all you do is take, yeah, all you do is take

There's just one thing that's getting in the way
When we go up to bed, you're just no good, it's such a shame
I look into your eyes, I want to get to know you
And then you make this noise and it's apparent it's all over

It's not fair and I think you're really mean
I think you're really mean, I think you're really mean
Oh, you're supposed to care
But you never make me scream, you never make me scream

Oh, it's not fair and it's really not okay
It's really not okay, it's really not okay
Oh, you're supposed to care
But all you do is take, yeah, all you do is take


No comments: