Friday, June 5, 2009

Cups & Pills

SPX & DOW


NDX & RUT


At this point, NDX looks like the only one that has not reached its full potential - what with the huge cup and a tiny cup in the making.

All the other 3 are not looking so good in the long run. For now, cup should bring price to fib 261.8

Again, the above's purely for my own amusement. I have no idea what the broader market is doing, and I've totally stopped watching/reading/listening to news. Nothing in this world feels real. But since I've chosen the blue pill, I shan't complain. But I'm not listening to anymore BS.

6 comments:

mvw said...

I didn't even notice the bigger cup and handle scenario. And NDX is already making it's move. Nice charts, now let's see what happens.

Jules said...

I didn't too, MVW, until my cats took me away from my screen (Al's constantly hungry LOL!). I saw the cup from a distance when I came back to my desk. No wonder D's charts always look clearer! LOL!!

sage08 said...

yikes! It does looks like the dreaded cup and handle!

Syed Omar (Hilmy) said...

love your blog!

Jules said...

Syed,
Thank you :-) You have a fine blog too. I see you wanted to start in 2006. What took you so long? :-)

Jules said...

Don't worry, Sage. Your time will come. Nothing goes up forever.