One shot, one kill. Don't even want to hold for the next candle that's aiming for downtrendline. Got to be up tmrw at 6am. Carrie's taking a ferry to a nice little island nearby.
MVW, I've paid the market handsomely for some hard lessons and I really want to start getting something back, instead of squandering away more chips. So I'm pulling the trigger only when I get a really good shot. Else, I'll just continue to wait.
8 comments:
Nice! Jules was head hunting today. :D
Nice day, Jules!
Just another profitable day for Jules...ho-hum.
Excellent work Jules! :)
3 tick stop-loss on ES? And I thought my 6-tick stops were tight :D
Going cycling at Pulau Ubin? Great mountain treks there. Enjoy! Great trade, Jules!
MVW,
I've paid the market handsomely for some hard lessons and I really want to start getting something back, instead of squandering away more chips. So I'm pulling the trigger only when I get a really good shot. Else, I'll just continue to wait.
JE & DT,
Thanks for your notes. Always love a pat on the back :-)
Sage,
Yikes!!! Pulau Ubin is ULU & HAUNTED!! And people disappear there! Carrie went to Bintan to chill out on the white sandy beach :-)
Post a Comment