Thursday, June 11, 2009

6E & ES Trades 6/10 (Wed) - Wrap Up

Total: USD 375


Not a fun day in general. First the morning scare, then the extremely distressing counter-trend longs during the US session.

Not staying up for market reversal (if any!). Visiting Aunt early in the morning before she leaves for JKT.

Thanks to friends & family for having left comments - my apologies to all for not having responded. I will do that tmrw.

Emini-Player: 3-tick is enough to tell me if my setup has been invalidated. I skip anything that takes more than 3-tick, unless the upside is worth my throwing in more chips :-)

8 comments:

daytrader233 said...

Soooo, Jules. I wire that money to you how? :P

Jules said...

LOL! DT, I don't trade other people's money. I'm dangerously jumbled and full moons make me howl LOL!
I'll email you tmrw (if you don't have it on your blog, will need you to send me an email so I can reply, if you don't mind). Saw your latest post and just want to share an experience you might be able to relate to.

cory said...

lets play fill in a blank game. Jules' distress day is like my _______ day.

Market Monkey said...

I'll take a shot Cory...uhhh.."best"?? lol.

At this point, I'd like to be able to say, "Jules' best day is like my best WEEK"!

You're really steaming along Jules :) Nice work.

E-Mini Player said...

Jules, are you usually getting in at the market or do you buy at the bid and sell at the ask?

daytrader233 said...

Jules, my email address is on my profile page.

Jules said...

DT,
I'll write you shortly.

Jules said...

Cory, MM,
I have comfortable days, and I have days where my heart pounces like crazy the moment I'm in trade. That was one of those crazy days. Working to cut down on trades like that, but that would mean no trading on strong down days...