Am in the midst of putting up some sort of a tutorial material to share more about technicals with D, using GS as an example, since we are trading it actively anyways. (Besides GS, I'm also looking at RIMM, DRYS, MON, MOS and...
...ERHE - grotesque looking chart but I've to watch it coz someone in the family has been holding this for 3 years and I'm plotting to execute a swift exit on her behalf once I get D's greenlight to go ahead)...
Briefly on GS' very short-term trend
Everything I see tells me GS is continuing its downward move within the pink channel that I've drawn in my CCC (crazily chaotic chart). Not expecting GS to do anything out of the ordinary today. Been tuning in to CNBC (which was playing in the background as I worked) and haven't heard anything that's changed my view of where GS' heading in the next few days (I'm not going to think beyond that for obvious reasons - the market's irrational, common sense's not common, and Fed is erratic).
More on GS today maybe later if I can find time.
Today's D's birthday and I'm taking him out for dinner after he knocks off. For this year, instead of a proper hallmark card, I've made him a very personalized e-card (Seabloke, in the unlikelihood that you want to see it, you'll have to drop by with my favorite breakfast, coz I can't seem to send it out via email at all...I had to send the file to the folder shared by D and me and had him open it from there...totally spoilt the surprise...E&%(#%%&**....)
It's called an eye for an eye after he gave me an e-cake 15 years ago.
:-D
No comments:
Post a Comment