Thursday, June 25, 2009

Trades 6/25 (Thurs) - Wrap Up

Stayed out as planned. I'm not upset that I could have easily gotten another 150 had I gone in.

Really, I'm not upset.

&$#%*$#**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SIMULATED TRADING

As usual, I'm not aiming for multiple points (tough like hell to achieve - on something that's traded more by computers than by human beings). 12 ticks is about max that I'd target for. During a week that I had projected to lean towards bearishness, my max target would not be more than 8 ticks. So 6 is about right.

Definitely still working towards consistency and finally multiple CONTRACTS.

1 comment:

FXpropTrader said...

Had to laugh out loud at "Really, I'm not upset...&$#%*$#**!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Know what you mean.

I'm trying to not even thinking about the 600k I had short EURUSD and covered at 1.4088! Maybe I just dreamed it. (Just mustn't look at P&L near term) :)