I bought 28 with 3 contracts. Took 2 off at 31. Not hopeful for the last one when it failed to break 33.25 and bailed 31 again.
Later in the day. 23.50 is what I had as a projection down from 6/2 hourly projection of 49 high to 39.75 low. Bought there but did not hang on after it failed to break 27.25. bailed at 26.50 for all 3. Went to sleep.
This morning I see that "stop seekers" took out 22.75 stops(low 22.50 on 1540 bar with a classic doji reversal) and rallied to the close at 31.74.
2 comments:
I like how you post your trade log & P/L chart. Its the bread and butter of what people want to see on trading blogs.
I bought 28 with 3 contracts. Took 2 off at 31. Not hopeful for the last one when it failed to break 33.25 and bailed 31 again.
Later in the day. 23.50 is what I had as a projection down from 6/2 hourly projection of 49 high to 39.75 low. Bought there but did not hang on after it failed to break 27.25. bailed at 26.50 for all 3. Went to sleep.
This morning I see that "stop seekers" took out 22.75 stops(low 22.50 on 1540 bar with a classic doji reversal) and rallied to the close at 31.74.
Post a Comment