Thursday, June 11, 2009

ES Trade 6/11 (Thurs) - Wrap Up

Been out the entire day, spending some quality time with Carrie. Carrie's not well, and no words can describe my feelings about what happened to her. All I want now is to get to where I want to be as quickly as I can, so that I can see her on a regular basis. During her short stay here, she had told me a number of times that there are more important things in life than work - and that she had realized that only after the episode that she had gone through. My response was that I had heard that too many times, and that I had made up my mind, chosen my path, and am all prepared to live with whatever that life decides to throw at me as a result of my choice.

Saw Carrie off and got home 1 hour before the US market opened. Had a quick bite before taking a look at what the ES has been doing in the past 18 hours. D has been having a nagging headache, so I was targeting for a one shot one kill sniper style trade that will allow me to wrap up before midnight. If I didn't see one, I was prepared to not trade at all today.

Started with a clean chart (deleted all S/R and trendlines), and ended up with the following, 5 mins before market opened:
After market opened :
SPY & SPX charts, and P&L for the day:
D has been the sweetest - rescheduled his meetings so he could see Carrie off too. Am calling it a day so he can have an early night.

Emini-Player:
I enter on market mostly, sometimes on stop (like today). Hardly (almost never) on limit.

Thanks again to all for your comments. I'll really get down to responding to each one of you tmrw.

2 comments:

seabloke said...

there are hundreds of 'carrie ....' on fb lor, how to find her?!

Jules said...

Sea,
just text you her last name.