Monday, June 22, 2009

6E Trades 6/22 (Mon) - Price Action Through Kids' Eyes

Asian Session (Trades #1-5)European Session (Trade #6)
Momentum: Down
Scalped in wave 4 channels & wedges

Blue arrow: Loser
Pink arrow: Scratch at breakeven
Green arrow: Winner

Seabloke dropped off her 5-year-old twins about 2 hours before the European session began.

We played a little, and when twins decided to do some coloring, I thought I could go back to trading.

But little ones got very curious about my work, and came to sit with me. I explained my charts to them: when candles are red and coming down, I can't buy; when price's come down a lot and is very cheap, I'd want to buy; when price is going up to near certain lines (resistance), I can't buy anymore coz if I did, I'd have no one to sell to unless I sell dirt cheap (at which point twins commented they don't like CHEAP...Sea, YOU'RE IN TROUBLE!! LOL!!)

As I went about doing some chores, twins reported to me what price was doing. Amazing.

Then at various points that I had considered buying, little ones said no go, and price went back down immediately, forming a higher swing low. At the point that I entered my only European-session trade (trade #6), twins had no objection, and I took my 1.1 points.

Creepy.

They drew me a birthday card. Melts my heart.

10 comments:

Solfest said...

Jules I'm convinced I could hire a 10 year old to trade my plan for me and they would make more money than I do.

I would bet that they would do exactly what you tell them to do.

Rather than me, the genius trader, making it up as I go.

Jules said...

Is the machine talking?? LOL!
Why would you hire a 10-year-old, Solfest? Let your son trade your plan while you shove snow :-) Oh, wait, there's no more snow...
Play online poker with UF!! LOL!

seabloke said...

good things are not cheap... cheap things are not good!

oh btw, the little gremlins are turning 6 very soon. Gotta tweak your mindset a little there.

(Note: this is a not very subtle reminder that their birthday is coming soon)

seabloke said...

oh i meant to ask, so did they make any money for you? Cos if they did... I WANT A CUT!!

Jules said...

I'm so going to show gremlins your comments, Sea! Muahahahahahaha!!!!!

seabloke said...

so, you can never turn off your comments again huh

seabloke said...

oh.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIS!!

MWWWAAAHHHH! Love you till sea dry rock rot ;)

Jules said...

Thank you, Honey. Love you too :-)

IfUSeekAmyEd said...

That is so awesome! Eyes of the kids. If that is the future, I sure hate losing everything to them.
Happy B-Day Jules, sounds like you had a wonderful day, :)

Jules said...

Thank you, Ed :-) Yesterday was wonderful coz my cave came alive with my nieces here. Today's my birthday :-)
Yes, we've lots to learn from little children! LOL!